Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 spaced; Times New Roman; uses a 12-point font (14 pt for the title); employs italics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Margins: 2.5cm at all sides
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal (APA Style).
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Abstract is structured. References are numbered (use the following sequential numbers: 1., 2., 3., etc.)
- I (and all co-authors) agree to publish our names, bio statements, affiliations and email addresses with articles with the CC-BY license
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. All authors agree for publishing their email adresses, affiliations and short bio statements with their articles during the submission process.
The names, bio statements, affiliations and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.