THE IMPACT OF EGO STATES OF PARENT, ADULT AND CHILD ON THE PROFESSIONAL CHOICE OF TEACHERS
AbstractThe article uses an empirical approach examining the role of ego-states in the choice of pedagogical professionals 174 students were involved in the study that aims to show the discrepancies of the states of Parent, Child and Adolescence for choice of speciality and future work. The study subjects were provided with a Transactional Analysis Questionnaire (TAQ, 2014) and Thomas – Killman Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI, 1974).
2. Ashcroft, K., & Foreman-Peck, L. (1994). Managing Teaching and Learning in Further and Higher Education. London: Falmer Press.
3. Barrow, G., Bradshaw, E., & Newton, T. (2001). Improving Behaviour and Raising Self-Esteem in the Classroom: A Practical Guide to Using Transactional Analysis. New York: David Fuldon Publ.
4. Baychinska, K. (1994) Ценности, ценностен стрес…Ценностна криза! [Values, stress of values…Crisis!]. Sofia: AI „Marin Drinov“
5. Berne, E. (1964) Games People Play. New York: Grove Press.
6. Campos, L., & McCormik, P. (1972). Introduce your marriage to transactional analysis. California: San Joaquin TA Institute.
7. Harris, T.A.(1973). “I’m OK – You’re OK”. First printing (U.S. Edition) July, 1973. Paperback, 317 pages. Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 69-13495.
8. Hay, J. (1996). Transactional Analysis for Trainers. Wildhill: Sherwood Pub.
9. Hellaby, L. (2004). Teaching TA in the Primary School. In G. Barrow T. Newton (eds.), Walking the Talk. How transactional analysis is improving behaviour and raising self-esteem. (pp. 5-16). London: David Fulton Publishers.
10. Stuart, K., & Alger, A. (2011) The use of Transactional Analysis in Secondary Education: A Case Study, Tean Journal 3 (1), Retrieved from http://bit.ly/xMlqKB
11. Stewart, I., & Joines, V. (1987). TA Today: A New Introduction to Transactional Analysis. Waltham Abbey: Lifespace Pub.
12. Thomas, K. W., & Kilmann, R. H. (1974). Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument. Mountain View, CA: Xicom.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.